Translate

Saturday 31 January 2015

in the red

when you start to play with all the possible light and graphics settings in your sl viewer and then take your pixels to play a little more in your favorite graphics program - could be you never finish tweaking your latest pictures ! Hopefully I can remember what I did well enough if I wanted to repeat the effect. Then I start to peruse the flickr groups which quickly tells me I still have a lot to learn !  Recently I've come across so many great finds in the Valentines theme it was difficult to whittle them down to one outfit ...


the very passionate 'reds' took over after finding this awesome little dress on the mp from [Masoon]  as a promotional gift.  I pulled out these shiny new red boots - a recent MM win from E.C.R.U. as well as these cute earrings, that come with a matching necklace -hopefully they are featured again in the ever -giving MM board at this awesome shop. (the boots will work with slink feet or simply an alpha) As luck would have it, I stumbled upon a great skin shop - I thought was new, but actually, is not so new at all but has been around for quite some time as an MP only shop - Have you heard of Genesis Creations by Ravage Genesis ? He's recently taken the in-world plunge thanks to some of his enthusiastic fans - so you can now find his shop with all of his beautiful wares and group gifts in-world.  He has been busy creating all kinds of appliers lately so you should be able to find any needed enhancement appliers there too. The skin seen here is fittingly adorned with super red lips and some sweet painted hearts added - comes with several brow and cleavage options is actually group gift for the SL F&O group - I know.. its one of my go-to places for many of the great gifts abound in SL.  


Baby Monkey just put out a new group gift (group has a fee) this lovely mesh heart pendant on a little leather wrapped cord - which includes 2 metal colours and a retexture hud for the little inlaid gem in 12 possible birthstone options - of course I picked January - as the garnet colour is just right and it matches my rl bd too. ;-)  LNS Design just came out with a great gift of 4 model poses with these plump heart balloons configured for the different poses - they are modify so you can colour them to suit your mood exactly!  This gift is available at latest Candy Factory event.  
I have been wanting to find a hairstyle like the one pictured recently and happy coincidence I found that Tukinowaguma had exactly the style in a fat pack as a group gift, how awesome ! I also chanced upon this cute LOVE headband from the same designer, but as a gift at the Creators Collection Box - a new monthly sales event put on by a group of original content designers - so loads of great finds there and ofc - my favorite - loads of great gifts to fatten up your inventory as well - including the Valentines tattoo by Chocolate Atelier - I love that it comes in colour or plain black in system layers or with appliers.  Lurking about in the marketplace - I picked up these very cute Valentines themed tights by Izzies (limited time promotion) - which also come with appliers or system layers and 10 different heart shades to choose from.  Nice touch the appliers, because by the sounds of it, they are a bit of a headache for designers to set up. The 'Rayne' arm bands I had purchased ages ago for the 25L tuesdays @ Sweet Poison  they are modify so I was able to paint them dark red (sadly - having stopped by her shop it seems this item is now retired) - as I did this cute Bow Ring - a past gg from Maxi Gossamer - who really spoils her group members with gifts and flash sales and even impromptu hunts - although the jewelry to be found there is always original and top shelf.


Locations -  Black Kite for the first picture -  I love the fun set up there - interesting, unique & dramatic backdrops,  then  Tempura Island for the pretty backgrounds..  which would also be a nice place for a date.. just saying ..




1 comment: